This year has proven to be the biggest #ONAUncon yet! We had 24 pitches and more than 300 votes. Thanks to all who participated, whether you sent ideas or picked your favorites.
Here’s the tentative Saturday schedule (subject to change, because unconference!):
* 10 a.m.: How Can We Protect Journalists’ Sources in the Digital Era (Julie Posetti and Courtney Radsch)
* 11:30 a.m.: What Does the Social Media Newsroom of the Future Look Like? (Jack Flanagan)
* 2:30 p.m.: How $8.18 and a Sh*t Ton of Imagination Created America’s Best Football Recruiting Show (Bob Sims)
* 2:30 p.m.: Comments as Content — Fostering Audience, Best Practices and Community in Digital Commenting (Leigh Adams)
* 4 p.m.: Local Learnings from the News Landscape on YouTube (Valerie Streit)
* 4 p.m.: The Ethics of Audience Data (Clare Carr)
If the session is in bold, it will be in Michigan A+B. If the session is in Italic, it will be in Erie.
Have any questions? Give us a shout out at the #ONAUncon hashtag.